When Klas Forsstrom, the Sandvik Coromant Global President, visited Archer this year he spoke about innovation being as key 'ingredient' to survival in the industrial market. "These days innovation is much more than the end product. Innovation is about how you use the product, how you go to market. Manufacturers can add a lot of value to their customers by getting involved in the entire product lifecycle from concept to availability in the market. At Sandvik Coromant we are in a constant state of innovation. Innovation has built our success, it goes all the way back to the original company. I have 20 years within the Sandvik group and I said to our people I've never seen such a strong product portfolio. I'm truly excited about it. Not only our customers but our competitors will be truly challenged in a positive way with the product releases."
Innovation is the Key
- A Collaborative Trio in Advanced Manufacturing Featured on AMT
- Supplier Congratulates Archer For 40 Years
- Archer is the Winner of Excellence in Manufacturing Award at CCBEA 2017
- Archer is Annouced as a Finalist In Helloworld Erina Group Central Coast Business Excellence Awards 2017
- Engineering 40 Years of Precision