Archer Enterprises is proud to have been considered in the finalist group for the 2015 Hunter Manufacturing Awards. Archer was nominated for a finals position in the 2015 Hunter Manufacturing Awards which was held in October. Archer was strongly represented with a group of staff from all levels of the organisation enjoying a night surrounded by the best the Hunter Region has to offer in manufacturing. The depth of skill and diversity at the awards night highlighted the talent that exists in Hunter Manufacturing. Archer Enterprises was beaten to the post on this occasion however the experience was most humbling given the company Archer Enterprises was in. A big thanks and congratulations to the organisers and sponsors of the event, Archer Enterprises is busily preparing new and exciting projects to contest in the event next year.
Archer Finalists Again!
- Archer is Annouced as a Finalist In Helloworld Erina Group Central Coast Business Excellence Awards 2017
- Engineering 40 Years of Precision
- Archer Is Proud To Be Exhibiting At Try'A Skill Tafe NSW Hunter Institute Ourimbah Campus
- Redesigned and Manufactured MJC's for Stanwall Power Station Featured on Power Magazine
- Archer's Hob Arbor Collaboration With Chamberlain and Sandvik